Loving your Dream Process

"A life is measured by the roads we travel and the people we share it with.
This is how we grow; This is how we add light to our world"-adele basheer

In order to live your dreams, it is essential to love the dream process, the journey is the dream.  

It's Saturday morning and I am sitting in bed (with coffee in hand) browsing the Fall Winter 2012 collections online from New York Fashion week in hopes of inspiration.  After sushi and sake with 3 friends last night at a popular restaurant in West Hollywood  I am surprised I'm awake.

But when the urge to be fashionably inspired happens not even sleep can keep me.

Part of my journey as a design student, for the next month I will browse more than 300 collections online daily in order to keep up-to-date on design and market trends.  Lucky for me Style.com covers all the fashions shows from NewYork, Milan, Paris and London.

Although I've experienced fashion week in 3 out of the 4 cities, the task to travel all 4 cities and attend more than 300 shows with conflicting schedules and challenging logistics can be tedious to say the least ...Where do I sign up?

So while  my Saturday mornings are spent browsing designer collections, my Friday night dinners with friends engaged in meaningful conversation and meeting new people are equally important to enjoying my dream process.

I hope you're loving your dream process. pics below from jason wu f/w 2012
jason wu fw 2012

jason wu fw 2012

jason wu fw 2012





No comments: