Quick Pics of my Week

View of the Hollywood Hills from the Grove when you take to stairs to your car
The many fancy decor doorways in downtown LA fashion District

The architecture downtown is tres jolie, when you walk down broadway just look up

so decorative inside this theatre

another rooftop day with friends midweek lounging and grilling

I grilled salmon, asparagus and bell peppers, mushrooms too but I ate them before I took pic

day 10 of my passion in action challenge

blending markers and colored pencil, need more practice

Rodeo Drive and Wilshire Blvd. beautiful entrance

Rodeo Drive, a girl needs some inspiration

2 Rodeo Drive



just arrived at the fabric store in westhollywood.  one of my favorite places to browse for trim



beautiful antique store

went to the Grove outdoor shopping place to walk around see the people

I went to the theatre to watch Snow white and the Huntsman. the Queen's costumes were manificent
One of my favorite costumes in the Snow white and Huntsman movie was the mesh metallic dress


No comments: