Versace for H&M Black Patent Leather Heels

Or should I say the  Best of Versace for H&M  shoes are in my closet!  Can you believe I almost forgot the launch was yesterday.  It hit me as I walked to the local coffee shop for my mid-morning brew, then it hit me like a ton of bricks, the Versace for H&M.  It was like all thoughts instantly cleared out of my mind, interrupting the regular chatter on the brain as if I'd reach nirvana from meditation after 10 years of trying.

It's was 10:30am,  of course all wristbands were gone, oh what the hell I will try anyway. So I raced to Century city mall and into H&M, stood behind the roped collection amazed with envy of the girls and boys already wearing the collection.  Of course no more wristbands, so I stood behind the rope waiting for the non-wristband wearers to shop.

I waited til 11:30am everything was gone except 2 pairs of shoes and 2 fashion books. Then before I knew it,  Men in Black, (security guards) led the non-wristband peeps like me into the roped area.  And wouldn't you know it?  The 2 pairs remaining were the black patent-leather strappy stiletto heels in size 9 and 10... My size!!!!(pause for reaction) I'm in high-heel heaven! I am the Luckiest Girl in the World!
Stay Tuned In-Best, Malaika




No comments: