Royal Blue Maxi Skirt + Black Cropped Jacket

Ok, so this blue maxi skirt has been hanging on the back of the bathroom door for months.  In an effort to save on the cleaners bill I decided to hand-wash and iron myself.  What do you think?  I know I know don't quit my day job.  You notice I didn't get a close up of the maxi skirt because of all the wrinkles.  In my defense this skirt is delicate in nature, 100% silk made in India and I didn't want to ruin it.  So I gently ironed the lining first, wrong move by the way now the lining is peaking out under my skirt.  Next time I will only iron the top of the skirt inside out and leave the lining wrinkle. Oh well, next time!

I intended to pair this royal maxi with a white military jacket but grab the first thing I saw because I was running late and it was hanging on the back of the closet door, Oops! never made it on the hanger and into the closet. I also wore my black Camilla Skovgaard heels.  Love these hunnies by the way. After several wears, they're perfect for running around the office on Monday morning.   I think i did a pretty good job for a last minute outfit choice.  I will try to make more effort tomorrow.
Stay Tuned In- Best Malaika





Vintage Maxi Skirt, Black Cropped Jacket/Anat B., Shoes/Camilla Skovgaard, Rose Gold Watch/ Oniss Paris, Red Lip/ Kiss New York, Sunglasses/Thrifted, Black Chandelier Earrings/H&M
 Let's stay connected Click for RSS / Facebook/ Twitter

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it! Glad you are blogging the Malaika style.

Unknown said...

Thank you Melissa