Vintage Leather Trench with River Pearls

I found this Vintage Leather Trench Coat in Minnesota last summer while visiting my sister.  Sometimes I'm amazed at the treasures I find especially when it fits like a glove.  It's as if this coat was waiting for me to take her home. The Hat! Well let's just say vintage shopping in Paris is like having multiple orgasms without the vibrator. I lived in Paris a few years ago and I can truly say it was heaven on earth.  Living in Paris has definitely influenced my style hence the complete look.




my outfit is like a walking atlas, vintage hat- Paris France, Gianni leather bag- Capri Italy, vintage coat- bought in Minnesota, zara pants- Los Angeles,  gold chandelier earrings- Madrid Spain (gift from Javier), Oniss watch -Paris, Pearls and Mea Shadow heels online and let's not forget the Versace for H&M shopping bag doubled as my lunch bag.
Stay Tuned In-Best, Malaika

No comments: