Be confident and grateful your work is already done!

this weekend at my friend's loft downtown LA on the rooftop and jacuzzi
Just a quick thought today... I do my best thinking in the morning when I wake up.

"Believe You Are where you're suppose to Be
Be certain your practice is your practice alone and
when that moment comes to serve another with your practice,
Be confident and grateful your work is already done" - Malaika

this is me, my thoughts from a lifetime of learning, observation, feeling and practice.

Last night's was the last session of my fashion design and sketching course at Trade tech.  We're on summer break until September. Until then, I will practice my design and sketch technique daily.

Before bed I experienced every emotion possible from happy, sad, anger.... I'm not exactly sure why. Believe me I am examining my thoughts and feelings.

I got online searching for corporate sponsorship so I could study at the Royal College of Art & Design School in London.  Again feeling anxiety of my level of study.  But at the end of the day, I am content where I am physically and mentally.  I could definitely work on my emotions though.  But that's the story of my life.

You never know what could happen.  I have plans to visit London in 3 months so I will definitely check out the design schools and the exhibits.

What's going on with you this week?
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another good one...Keep them coming!

Unknown said...

Thanks Babe!