Quick Pics of My Week of Inspiration

This was a wonderful day of reading and relaxing at Frida's Beverly Drive

Al tequila salad is my favorite at Frida's, sesame avocado and seared tuna

Me wearing a vintage lace dress after sitting in my closet for 2 years.

inspired by textile from New Guinea, print inspiration

color inspiration inside LACMA


I love the bold colors in this Kandinsky painting






The latest art installation at LACMA the levitated mass

under the levitated mass


during my run before work Wilshire Blvd. took a different route today


a vintage sequins blouse I've had for awhile, decided to wear it

at my friend's house, he has a beautiful garden

I must have been ovulating last week when I bought these sunglasses because now I don't want them anymore lol sounds like my dating life

hanging at Bouchon French bakery on thursday for live band in the garden



I hung my Jean Paul Gaultier piece in the kitchen today. I was hoping for a white frame

all photos taken Malaika 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this...please keep sharing as it's what I truly miss the most when chatting. You have a way of reminding folks what "passion" means and why it's so important! Bravo Ms Paul!! ;-)

Unknown said...

Awe Thank you for the kind words! You made me smile. I just like to share what inspires me with hopes of inspiring another.