Day 1 of 21 More days to Brazilian Booty Challenge

Don’t expect to get anything back, don’t expect recognition for your efforts, don’t expect your genius to be discovered or your love to be understood. Act because you need to act. -Paulo Coelho
Today I started 21 more days to a Brazilian Booty Challenge.  After 2 days of rest, I jumped back in the swing of things by going to Santa Monica Stairs.  If you have never experienced these stairs you are in for a monstrous treat.  The moment I parked the car the rain started and you know what? I continued.  There was no turning back now.  Besides a little water won't hurt.  And as you can see from the photo above everything looks good from the top.  
I had no expectations today, I just went outside to move my body because I need to move. 

No comments: