Day 14, 15 & 16 Brazilian Booty Challenge Progress

Sitting at my kitchen table writing and sipping coffee on this gloomy Saturday afternoon. I feel so much gratitude to have friends that motivate me when I can't push myself.

This morning I laid in bed so tired from this week of events, school and work. Not to mention working out everyday for the last 16 days.

I kept telling myself "get up, get up and go to the gym because it was pouring down raining. It was now 10:30 and no sign of me getting out of bed.

After the third hour I decided to call my friend Portia. She answered like such "What's going on mamma? ( in her North Carolina southerness) I replied "nothing"(in my dull tired voice). She said "girl you still in bed? I just finished working out!". Now I really feel guilty about staying in bed.

We talked for a bit about Friday night events and then she said "girl you betta get out their and run before it starts to rain again." With a motherly tone strongly suggesting to stick to my commitment.

By this time I was in the kitchen brewing coffee. Long story short, I got dressed, went outside to run for 30 minutes, did squats, pushups and situps. I'm so happy I did it. I have so much energy.
I am so truly grateful for my friends that motivate and inspire me to be my better self.

No comments: