Living " the Butterfly Moment"

When was your butterfly moment? The moment you found that thing that's makes you so excited you can't stop thinking about it. The moments creativity overflows like an infinite waterfall. The moment of transformation! The unwavering acceptance of your metamorphosis!

I have waited for this moment my entire life. I can remember when I was 7 years old thinking why am I here...



I was never the one waiting to be chosen by a a boy or waiting for the perfect job.

I prayed for the moment my mind, body and spirit would be strong enough to meet my destiny. Whatever that meant for me in this time and space.

I know now that every moment has led up to this moment to see creatively, feel emotionally and breathe spiritually.

The butterfly doesn't count the months but experience the moments.

I will share my transformation with you through this blog and hope you find inspiration to share your butterfly moment.

No comments: