21- Days MORE to Brazilian Booty Challenge

So this morning my mother called and said how's the Brazilian Booty looking?  Well you know mom, I started this challenge to jump start a workout routine I could stick to and most of all increase my energy level.   Well since you asked, I noticed my clothes fit better.  Last week I was able to wear  a vintage copper leather jacket worn as a blouse that I could not previously zip up last year when I bought it.  Today I wore a black pencil skirt without the rise and fall of hip action.
  
Needless to say I don't have a Brazilian Booty after only 21 days ( pause for long sigh ) ...   But I won't give up! I will began tomorrow 21 more days of running, squats, push ups and sit ups. This time I will increase the running to 40 minutes and remain constant with 25 squats, 10 push ups and 50 sit ups with 10'lbs weights.

Overall I've learned the importance of having a balance of cardio, strength training and flexibility in my daily workouts, while drinking plenty of water and lots of rest.  Oh yeah, I can't forget to mention the daily hot baths with soothing lavender Epsom salt.
  
I rested my muscles Friday and Saturday and tomorrow I will start 21 more days to a Brazilian Booty Challenge.  I hope you join me this time.  Below is a summary of my progress each day.  I was able to capture the details with Run keeper on the iPhone.  Don't forget to email me at malaikapaul@gmail.com to share your progress with us. Click here to check out the calendar I'm using to track my Progress this time.

No comments: