Moving "day 8 of my 21-day Brazilian Booty challenge

I have to say that creating new habits in place of old ones still doesn't make the urges go away.  I put the alarm clock across the room so that I would have to get out of bed to turn it off.  So  I got up...turned off the alarm... and got back in bed. (long sigh)

I laid in bed for a minute or two, the noise began in my mind blah blah blah blah....I got up for the second time tiredly walking to the kitchen to make coffee.  While the water for the french press boiled, I put on my workout clothes and proceeded toward the door.

Sometimes running helps me think clearly.  But then sometimes  I don't want to think about anything.  Just be in the moment of running.  Today was one of those days. So I did a one, two, three punch then a one, two, three uppercut, swayed from side to side.  Ooh Wee! I was grooving. If only you could see me.  Sometimes too much thinking can be mentally draining.

No comments: