Moving " day 5 of my 21-day Brazilian booty challenge

It's day 5 of my 21-day Brazilian Booty challenge was in danger of me hitting the snooze button but I refuse to let the snooze button ruin my Brazilian booty.

 
I jumped out of bed put on 3 shirts cause it was cold outside this morning, drank a little orange and papaya juice and hit the ground running.


Surprisingly I feel good. I assume the daily lavender Epsom salt baths are working or I need to increase Intensity level either add weights or run longer. Something to consider.

I smiled the entire time listening to Angelique Kidjo and Peter Gabriel sing theirs no smile like the smile on your face..." theirs no joy like sun when the sun shining in".. Repeating the entire 30 minutes of running.

Remember if you're not smiling you're frowning.
Best,
Malaika

No comments: